- Cut out eyes, noses and mouths from magazine pages.
- You might also find glasses, moustaches, eyebrows and beards!
- Re-arrange the features on your sketchbook page, home school diary, art journal, or just on a blank piece of paper.
- When you’re happy with the arrangement glue them down.
- If you want to, you can draw hair, earrings, whatever you like!
Bored of seeing the same old faces everyday? Create a crowd of new ones! We’re using easy collage and some drawing to make these fun faces.
To join in you’ll need:
Magazines, fashion and beauty ones are often best, you’re looking for large faces with features you can cut out.
Sketchbook/art journal/home school diary/sheets of paper
Drawing media such as pens, pencils, pencil crayons